Monday, 3/15 LaBORatory Night at H French Restaurant, Sunny Isles Beach

  • grapewiz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010

      Greetings Fellow Lab Rats!

      Guests at our February gathering were treated to a full on Flamenco show and Paella Feast that many agreed would be tough to top. See for yourself with these photos of 2/16 Lab Night at La Barraca.

      This month, gather up your best Burgundys, Bordeauxs and Cotes-du-Rhones, put them in brown bags, and join us in Sunny Isles Beach because you won't want to miss the culinary treat that we've planned at the new H French Restaurant....

      To view your March LaBORatory Night invitation, please click here.

      Cheers!
      Alan Kratish
      LaBORatory Night
      "Keeper of the Cork"