The Wine Shoppe Wine Seminars: Bordeaux Dinner Seminar - September 1st 7:30PM

  • The Wine Shoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009

    The Knowledge Series Seminars by the Wine Shoppe:

    The first Seminar was a success; we had great food with great wines and learned about the region of St. Emilion in Bordeaux .

    We heard your feedback and we are adjusting the seminar accordingly in order to make it a more enjoyable event.

    The next Bordeaux regions that will be covered on this seminar will be Pomerol and Lalande de Pomerol, we will be teaching and tasting these wines paired with the appropriate French foods at Bistro Bisou restaurant.

    Details are included on the menu attached. You can RSVP using our number below or the restaurant’s number given in the attachment.

    Cheers,

     Ozzy Riverol

    In Vino Veritas

    The Wine Shoppe