Thursdays-Jazz & Wine w/ Joe Donato and "Recession Decompression" 3-5-09

  • calb150497@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009

      Now two wine events every Thursday!!
      (see below):

      "Recession Decompression"
      tasting series

      White Wines with Fresh Ceviches
      and
      Red Wines with Marinated & Char Grilled Steak, Pork, Fish & Chicken Skewers plus more!

      Our tasting at Jaquar-Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill, Coconut Grove, March 5, 2009:
      Wines of Chile and Argentina
      Santa Digna-Sauvivnon Blanc-Chile
      Carlos Basso-Rose' of Cabernet-Argentina
      Viu Manet-Reserva Carmenere-Chile
      Montgras-Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve-Chile

      Join us at our new event "Recession Decompression" held every Thursday from 6pm to 9pm. A lively and fun evening to take the bite out of these economic times with a fabulous deal---three cocktails from our specialty list, three beers (including imports) or three glasses of wine from our evenings selection of South American wines (or any combination of the above). Served with chips and salsa and continual service of our famous ceviche spoons and char-grilled chicken, pork and steak skewers with dipping sauces.

      The tastings

      , held every Thursday, are co-hosted by Lalo Durazo, owner of Jaguar, and wine educator Barry Alberts of Berries to Wine, Inc.

      The lively Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar, with its friendly Central and South American atmosphere,
      is the setting for the series, held Thursdays from 6 until 9:00 p.m.

      Jaguar
      3067 Grand Avenue
      Coconut Grove
      Directions / Information: 305 444-0216

      OUR NEW EVENT " THE THURSDAY NIGHT JAZZ & WINE SERIES" TONIGHT. Joe Donato & Jazz Friends plus wine by the glass selections by Barry Alberts. Joe and Barry have been friends for years and Barry worked booking jazz in Portland, Oregon for 12 years. Now they bring two of the worlds great combinations together--Jazz and wine (premiun liquor will be available as well). It's only one block away from Jaquar so if you'd like, you can do BOTH events!:

      Should you no longer wish to be on this e-mail list then either e-mail us your name & e-mail address or call 305 442-7962 and ask to remove your e-mail address from this list.

      A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219957551x1201325337/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)