Diego's Wine Bar

  • dbernad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Leo and I met at Diegos' new little wine bar on Tuesday. It was
      definitely a good start. There were 12 wines available by the
      glass, which Diego plans on changing every week. I had the Albariño
      and the Viña Mayor, which were offered at $8 per glass. For those
      who don't know Albariño, I strongly recommend you taste it this
      summer. It is extremely refreshing.

      Next Tuesday they'll be tasting four ports for $20. The address once
      again is 65 Alhambra Plaza, Coral Gables. They'll start at 6PM.

      By the way, next month we will be starting a monthly newsletter for
      the Miami International Wine Fair with a calendar of all wine tasting
      events known to us in Dade and Broward. If you would like to receive
      this newsletter, send a blank email to subscribe@....

      Cheers,
      David