Reminder of Americana Tasting Saturday June 14th at Wolfe's Wine Shoppe

  • wolfesws@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2003

      SATURDAY JUNE 14th

      7:00-9:00PM

      FLAG DAY AMERICANA TASTING

      Celebrate Americana and taste some of our best wines from California , Oregon and Washington State .  Rudy VonStrasser, John Alban, Patricia Green, Joe Briggs, Walt and Joan Flowers and Eric Dunham are the quintessential American winemakers and their wines will be represented at the tasting.  Maybe we’ll surprise you and open something really special in Honor of my first Father’s Day from a Pioneering father out of California .

      ***Patriotism earns extra savings!!***  Bring an American Flag to the shoppe and get a 10% discount on all your purchases that night at the tasting in honor of “Old Glory”. .

      $10 gets you in and gets you a Spiegelau Glass to use and take home from the tasting. Please Call or e-mail to RSVP

      jeffrey wolfe

      jeffrey@...

      WOLFE’S WINE SHOPPE

      124 miracle mile