Reminder"The Friday Night Wine Tasting Series" 2-1-08 Christabelle's Quarter!

  • calb150497@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008

      Please join us at our to our exciting new home click here & go to events---> Christabelle's Quarter . Held on the beautiful "La Boheme Patio" third floor under moon and starlight (see details below)

      "The Friday Night Wine Tasting Series"

      Join us for our weekly tasting
                                          hosted by Barry Alberts at
                                   Christabelle's Quarter-Coconut Grove

      Located at 3157 Commodore Plaza-Coconut Grove
      come into the Grove at S.W. 32th Ave to Grand Avenue then make a left and your first right turn (on Commodore Plaza) takes you to the Christabelle's Quarter which is the first three story building on the left side of the steet.
      Questions

      305 793-3120
      Directions
      786 517-5299
      Time:
      7:00pm to 9:30 pm
      (No Reservations Required)

      Held on the beautiful La Boheme Patio of Christabelle's Quarter

      the Host or Hostess at the entry will direct you to the tasting.

      This weeks
      (2-1-08) tasting -
      California Zinfandel vs Australian Syrah

      Please join us at our beautiful home setting on the La Boheme Patio located on the third floor of the gorgeous Christabelle's Quarter. Tonight we hold a tasting of California Zinfandel's and compare them against Australian Syrah's. These two varietals often show similar characteristics (think black raspberry, blackberry and cracked pepper). Because they are also usually picked quite ripe, they are also high in alcohol and therefore are excellent for enjoying  during these cooler days we rarely see in South Florida! These delicious wines are offered at exceptional prices and are excellent for pairing with Artisanal cheeses and richer meals.

      We will taste California Zinfandel's from-

      Cosentino; 7 Deadly Zins; Plungerhead; Rodney Strong and Earthquake Vineyards and Australian Syrah's from Greg Norman; Anchoves Red Belly Black and Paringa. And for white wine tasters-Deloach- Chardonnay-California; Grove Mill-Sauvignon Blanc-Marlborough, New Zealand.

      Valet Park or there is also plenty of on street parking immediately around the Restaurant.

      Christabelle's Quarter Restaurant is open for all that want to have an exquisite meal following and reservations in advance of the tasting event are strongly recommended.(call 786 517-5299 for reservations or menu information). All wine tasting attendee's are invited to the La Boheme Night Club on the third floor next to the patio following the tasting!

      Upcoming Tastings:
      February 1, 2008-California Zinfandel vs Australian Syrah
      February 8, 2008- TBA

      DETAILS
      The "Friday Night Wine Tasting Series" hosted by wine educator Barry Alberts, is now being held at
      Christabelle's Quarter Restaurant, Coconut Grove, Miami.The beautiful La Boheme Patio Deck, will be the setting for the series every Friday from 7pm until 9:30pm. Reservations are not required. The Christabelle's Quarter Restaurant is located at 3157 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove. For directions to the Restaurant 786 517-5299. For upcoming tastings and event admission price, please phone 305 793-3120. The "Friday Night Wine Tasting Series" is entering its 17th year and is one of the longest ongoing wine tastings in the country. In addition, we will also be resuming our monthly "Wine and Food Pairing-Dinner Series" as well as very special limited rare wine tastings!
      All wine tasting attendee's are invited to enjoy the music, drinks and dancing in the La Boheme Night Club (free admission!) held on the third floor following the tasting. Also look for incredible fashion shows, jewelry displays, art exhibits and more to be occasionally included during our tasting events!!

      Should you no longer wish to be on this e-mail list then either e-mail us your name & e-mail address or call 305 442-7962 and ask to remove your e-mail address from this list.

      Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.