Tonights "Thirsty Thursdays"Wine Tasting w/ Steak & Chicken skewers 8/10//06

  • calb150497@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006

      Enjoy our new "Steak & Chicken skewer's and Ceviche's buffet". Serve yourself from a bountiful selection!! What a great deal!! See you there!

      "Thirsty Thursdays"
      tasting series
      Red Wines with Latam-Grilled Steak &  Chicken Skewers
      and

      White Wines with Fresh Ceviches

      ATTENTION: Wine & Food Lovers!

      Our tasting at
      Jaquar-Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill, Coconut Grove, August 10, 2006, will feature:
      Red and White
      Potpourri Wine Selections

      Please join us as we taste a superb selection of Argentine, Chilean and a various selection of surprises as we open bottles from our own back bar! Many bottles will be opened so don't miss the fun!

      We will open Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec,Merlot, Syrah and Torrentes plus more!

      The tastings, held every Thursday, are co-hosted by Lalo Durazo, owner of Jaguar, and wine educator Barry Alberts of Berries to Wine, Inc.

      The lively
      Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar, with its friendly Central and South American atmosphere,
      is the setting for the series, held Thursdays from 7 until 8:30 p.m.

      Cost is $15 per person
      , and reservations are not required.

      A special selection of several different (made on the spot) fresh Ceviches
      , served on ceramic spoons,
      will be offered
      , along with various grilled chicken and steak skewers.
      Think of it as Sushi
      and BarbecueLatin American style!

      Special menu discounts will be offered for those who order dinner.

      Jaguar
      3067 Grand Avenue
      Coconut Grove

      Directions / Information: 305 444-0216

      Upcoming Tastings:

      August 10, 2006-Potpourri Wine Selections
      August 17, 2006-Wines of Uruguay
      August 24, 2006-Wines of Chile

      Should you no longer wish to be on this e-mail list then either e-mail us your name & e-mail address or call 305 442-7962 and ask to remove your e-mail address from this list.