SUNSET CORNERS: great $10 red wine!

  • michael bittel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      2001 Legado Munoz Garnarcha
      $9.99 a bottle

      We have had the occasion to try this $10 Spanish red wine three times in
      the last two weeks. We keep going back to it because we simply can't
      believe how delicious it is for a measly few bucks. Made 100% from the
      Grenache grape, this wine has hints of coffee, coconut, and nutmeg.
      Smooth and silky, this red goes with almost any fowl, light roasted
      meats or all by itself. While not as full bodied as a cabernet, this
      wine is lush and full of complex flavors!

      Billing itself as the "future of La Mancha," Bodega Munoz proudly
      announces its goal to produce wines for those who buy value-oriented
      products for frequent use. The Bodega stresses that they are very hands
      on, choose their fruit from excellent vines, and produce wines with
      little, if any, wood that are "ready to go" on release. This wine spent
      three months in American oak.

      Want to try this wine?
      Join us this Saturday, February 4th, between 12pm and 4pm as we taste
      our way through a host of new red and white Spanish wines!

      all clients on Sunset Corners email newsletter have been listed at their
      request. If you would like to be removed from our list, please send us
      an email at remove@....

      SAVE THE DATE:
      The Miami Wine and Food Festival
      March 16-18 2006