Re: [miamiWINE] Re: The Setai

  • SpikeandDan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2005
      Consider the price of one night in the hotel is $1000 + I can only imagine
      the price of a glass of wine. Most likely like south beach martini's for up to
      $20 each.
    • Alexander Ortiz
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2005
        Actually i was there the other day-- they have Far Niente Chardonnay for $14 a glass ($65 a bottle!!!) ditto for Montelena Cabernet. A BV Georges de Latour 1974 for $250! They're the best prices in the city... i was scared myself when i went in

        SpikeandDan@... wrote:
        Consider the price of one night in the hotel is $1000 + I can only imagine
        the price of a glass of wine. Most likely like south beach martini's for up to
        $20 each.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • catmonster2
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 11, 2005
          $65 a bottle? Isn't that a retail price? But $14 for a glass? I
          guess if you are absolutely in love with Napa Chardonnay. Thanks
          for the info.

          --- In miamiWINE@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Ortiz <Maxim_22@y...>
          wrote:
          > Actually i was there the other day-- they have Far Niente
          Chardonnay for $14 a glass ($65 a bottle!!!) ditto for Montelena
          Cabernet. A BV Georges de Latour 1974 for $250! They're the best
          prices in the city... i was scared myself when i went in

          > SpikeandDan@a... wrote:Consider the price of one night in the
          hotel is $1000 + I can only imagine
          > the price of a glass of wine. Most likely like south beach
          martini's for up to
          > $20 each.

          > Wine taster South florida Wine racks Temecula wine tasting Wine
          chiller

          Service.

          > http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Red Wine Vine Co.