Re: The Setai

  • catmonster2
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2005
      Anyone? So, where is this place, what kind of place is it, and what
      is the general price range of the wines by the glass. I'm sure it can
      exceed normal glass of wine prices!

      Thanks

    • SpikeandDan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2005
        Consider the price of one night in the hotel is $1000 + I can only imagine
        the price of a glass of wine. Most likely like south beach martini's for up to
        $20 each.
      • Alexander Ortiz
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 11, 2005
          Actually i was there the other day-- they have Far Niente Chardonnay for $14 a glass ($65 a bottle!!!) ditto for Montelena Cabernet. A BV Georges de Latour 1974 for $250! They're the best prices in the city... i was scared myself when i went in

          SpikeandDan@... wrote:
          Consider the price of one night in the hotel is $1000 + I can only imagine
          the price of a glass of wine. Most likely like south beach martini's for up to
          $20 each.

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • catmonster2
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11, 2005
            $65 a bottle? Isn't that a retail price? But $14 for a glass? I
            guess if you are absolutely in love with Napa Chardonnay. Thanks
            for the info.

            --- In miamiWINE@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Ortiz <Maxim_22@y...>
            wrote:
            > Actually i was there the other day-- they have Far Niente
            Chardonnay for $14 a glass ($65 a bottle!!!) ditto for Montelena
            Cabernet. A BV Georges de Latour 1974 for $250! They're the best
            prices in the city... i was scared myself when i went in

            > SpikeandDan@a... wrote:Consider the price of one night in the
            hotel is $1000 + I can only imagine
            > the price of a glass of wine. Most likely like south beach
            martini's for up to
            > $20 each.

            > Wine taster South florida Wine racks Temecula wine tasting Wine
            chiller

            Service.

            > http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Red Wine Vine Co.