SUNSET CORNERS: upcoming tastings! Save the date!

  • michael bittel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      SAVE THE DATE FOR UPCOMING FREE TASTINGS AT SUNSET CORNERS!

      Saturday, August 6th
      12pm - 4pm
      free
      New French arrivals from Kermit Lynch
      From Bordeaux, Burgundy and the Rhone
      2 whites, one rose and two reds!
      "... One of our country's most important, influential and, dare I say,
      historically significant importers of wine ... Lynch's success is due
      largely to his single-minded pursuit of one goal - to guarantee that his
      wines would taste as good on arrival to America's shores as they did in
      France .... For over twenty years, many of Kermit Lynch's wines have
      given me extraordinary pleasure...." Robert Parker, THE WINE ADVOCATE

      Saturday, August 13th
      12pm - 4pm
      The wines of Ravenswood
      A Zinfandel Extravaganza!
      Free
      17 wines, including 10 zinfandels, cabernets, merlot, chardonnay and
      shiraz!
      "Perhaps no one better understands the wine's range and myriad
      expressions in California than Ravenswood's Joel Peterson, a charter
      member of a very small class of Zin masters." Dick Rosano, THE WINE NEWS

      Miami New Times "Best Liquor Store" 2004
      Celebrating 50 years in Miami

      Michael H. Bittel
      Sunset Corners Fine Wines & Spirits
      8701 Sunset Drive Miami, FL 33173