Friday's tasting

  • Kevin Whitehead
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2003
      Can I get some more info. on this tasting. Cost?  Food? Thanks. Kevin
      Barry's tasting Friday at the Mayfair is themed "Pinot Noirs of the World".  I guess we can figure out from the title what the wines are going to be.
    • Carl Kruse
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2003
        Cost is $10 and well worth it, imho. There is usually cheese and crackers
        but no other food.

        At 04:15 PM 3/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        >Can I get some more info. on this tasting. Cost? Food? Thanks. Kevin
        >Barry's tasting Friday at the Mayfair is themed "Pinot Noirs of the
        >World". I guess we can figure out from the title what the wines are going
        >to be.
        >
        >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • MacLafferty, SuLin
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2003
          You may also be able order food off the small menu in their Orchid Bar if you wish.  The food is rather good and I think reasonably priced.  Appetizers and some dinner items.
          Cost is $10 and well worth it, imho.  There is usually cheese and crackers
          but no other food.

          At 04:15 PM 3/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
          >Can I get some more info. on this tasting. Cost?  Food? Thanks. Kevin
          >Barry's tasting Friday at the Mayfair is themed "Pinot Noirs of the
          >World".  I guess we can figure out from the title what the wines are going
          >to be.
          >
          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          This electronic message transmission contains information from the
          law firm of Hogan & Hartson L.L.P. which may be confidential or
          privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
          individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
          recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
          use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

          If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
          please notify us by telephone (202-637-5600) or by
          electronic mail (PostMaster@...) immediately.

        • Leo Bueno
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2003

            Mayfair Hotel