New Member

  • Kevin Whitehead
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
      Thanks Leo for inviting me to this awesome group of wine lovers in Miami.  Kevin W.
    • Fred
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
        Hello all,

        I'm very happy that I found this group. I'm an avid wine enthusiast.
        Mostly fond of wines from the Napa and Sonoma Vallies, I'm
        interested in learning more and expanding my palette. I've recently
        become fond of Argentinian Cabs and hope to continue expanding. I
        look forward to my first event with you.

        Regards,

        Fred