Michael's Kitchen

  • Leo Bueno
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bellsouth.net [mailto:assnmgmt@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 8:45 AM
      To: aiwfpandm; Aiwfboard
      Subject: Michael's Kitchen

      The American Institute of Wine & Food -
      South Florida Chapter
      cordially invites you to enjoy our first event of 2003
      Monday, January 13th
      The Cuisine of Chef Michael Blum and
      the Wines of Niebaum-Coppola
      at MichaelĀ¹s Kitchen, 233 E. Sheridan Street, Dania
      7:30 pm
      $65 members $75 Guests
      *******************
      Assorted Gourmet Appetizers
      Niebaum-Coppola Presents Bianco
      Herb Encrusted Seabass
      Chardonnay, Neibaum-Coppola Diamond Series

      Main Course - Three Tasting Courses
      Scallops wrapped in Apple/Smoked Bacon,served w/Fig Salad
      Red Zinfandel, Niebaum-Coppola Diamond Series

      Smoked Chicken and Gorgonzola Risotto
      Syrah, Niebaum-Coppola Diamond Series

      Pan-Seared Filet Mignon with White Truffle Potatoes
      Cabernet Franc, Niebaum-Coppola

      Apple Crisp with Frangelico Marscopone
      Sofia Blanc De Blanc
      Our new AIWF policy is for prepaid reservations only.
      To prepay by credit card, check out our website www.aiwf.org/southflorida
      and you can fax your reservation
      to 954-962-6772, our secure office line.or send a check to
      AIWF, 8362 Pines Blvd, #247, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
      For information call our voice mail 305-663-9641,
      leave your name and phone number.