Juice Update for Miami - 24

  • JuiceUpdate@localwineevents.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      Local Wine Events: Update Email
      New events since last email
      for Miami food/wine events sent to Leo Bueno

      Unsubscribe and Preferences (change email) links at the bottom

        Some info may be cut short due to size constraints. Click here for full Miami calendar.

       NEW Event: Cellars Wine & Spirits Warehouse Wine TastingPlace: Cellars Wine & Spirits Warehouse
       Date: Sat. Jun 12th @ 6-8pmCost: $12.00
       Contact: 305-936-9433.

      You are cordially invited to a very interesting wine tasting event to be held at Cellars Wine & Spirits Warehouse Aventura. You’ll want to take notes as we taste through the wide variety of exciting wines from across the globe. From Napa and Sonoma ...more..

        Click here for full Miami calendar.
        Unsubscribe-Miami | Unsubscribe-ALL
      Tell a Friend | Change Email | Feedback

      Submit Wine Events | >Wine Classifieds Wine Education | Wine Vacations | Wine for Sale | Accessory | FAQ's Wine Newsletters | Wine Books | > Magazines | Links | Be Notified of Events | Tell a Friend | >Press | History | Kudos | Contact us | >My Favorites | Site Map
      Copyright © 2000-2004, LocalWineEvents.com