VINO Wine Tasting

  • Leo Bueno
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Michael Brooks [mailto:mwbrooks@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 10:37 AM
      To: vinomiami@...
      Subject: VINO Wine Tasting

      Looking for something easy and relaxing to do tonight?

      Well...

      I would like to invite you all to VINO tonight, the infamous Mr. John Kohl
      of National Distributing will be holding an informal & impromptu tasting of
      the "Classical Wines of Spain" starting around 7:15 - 7:30 ish. He is doing
      a tasting at the Mandarin Hotel and then bringing the wines to VINO for you!

      This will be very informal and fun.

      See you there.

      Michael Brooks
      VINO
    • MacLafferty, SuLin
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2002
        RE: [MIAwine] VINO Wine Tasting

        Sounds good Leo.  Who's VINO and is there a cost?  Thanks.

        Looking for something easy and relaxing to do tonight?

        Well...

        I would like to invite you all to VINO tonight, the infamous Mr. John Kohl
        of National Distributing will be holding an informal & impromptu tasting of
        the "Classical Wines of Spain" starting around 7:15 - 7:30 ish. He is doing
        a tasting at the Mandarin Hotel and then bringing the wines to VINO for you!

        This will be very informal and fun.

        See you there.

        Michael Brooks
        VINO

        This electronic message transmission contains information from the
        law firm of Hogan & Hartson L.L.P. which may be confidential or
        privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
        individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
        recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
        use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

        If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
        please notify us by telephone (202-637-5600) or by
        electronic mail (PostMaster@...) immediately.

      • Carl Kruse
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2002
          VINO is a new wine bar in the Grove. It's about a block away from where
          the old News Cafe was on the street running perpendicular to that one (next
          to the parking garage, or I should say almost underneath the parking
          garage). Cool place. Gigi is one of the owners.

          Carl

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2002
            Thanks Carl.  I'll have to check it out.

          • RGonza2727@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 6, 2002
              That would have been great! If wish I would have known sooner. Thanks for letting me know anyway...
            • Carl Kruse
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 6, 2002
                A great thanks to Michael and Gigi for an excellent Spanish wine tasting on
                Wed night at Vino.

                Great wines. Great place. Great people.

                Bravo!