Events Reminder for the week of Nov 4th Wolfe's Wine Shoppe

  • Leo Bueno
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: wolfesws@... [mailto:wolfesws@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 1:45 PM
      To: christie@...
      Subject: Events Reminder for the week of Nov 4th Wolfe's Wine Shoppe

      WEDNESday, NOVEMBER  6th.

      -6:30- 8:00pm

      MICHAEL HONIG owner of Honig Winery,

      NAPA Valley in SHoppe Tasting

      Honig Vineyard and Winery is more than a family business - it's an extended family. Everything they do reflects the collaborative spirit, dedication and joie de vivre of the people who work there. While we don't take ourselves too seriously, our winemaking is a very serious business. With winemaker Kristin Belair, the Honig family sculpts wines of uncommon complexity, manifesting the spirit of their unconventional grandfather in every glass. $10 gets you in and gets you a Spiegelau Wine Glass to take home. Call or E-mail to RSVP

      SATURday, NOVEMBER  9th.

      FISHING With the chablis boys ABOARD "THE REWARD" SAILING FROM MIAMI BEACH MARINA 8:30 AM  along for the catch, "THE CHABLIS BOYS" Bernard Raveneau, Olivier Savary, Henry Vezelay and Roland Laventraux.  Come Out and drink some crisp and invigorating Chablis with the wine makers and catch dinner.  For additional information or RSVP to Jeffrey@... tickets for the boat are $35 including a rod,  bring your own snacks.  Plastic cups and Chablis will be provided.

      jeffrey wolfe

      jeffrey@...

      WOLFE'S WINE SHOPPE

      124 miracle mile