137Events for the Week of December 2-8th at Wolfe's Wine Shoppe

  • Leo Bueno
    Dec 2, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: wolfesws@... [mailto:wolfesws@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 1:40 PM
      To: christie@...
      Subject: Events for the Week of December 2-8th at Wolfe's Wine Shoppe

      Joe Cafaro from Cafaro Cellars in Napa Valley in Shoppe Tasting

      Wednesday December 4th. 6:30-8pm

      Before founding Cafaro Cellars in 1986, Joe made wine at several small wineries in the Napa Valley (Chappellet, Keenan, Acacia, Robert Sinskey, Oakville Ranch Vineyard and Dalla Valle) and remains a consulting winemaker today. "My philosophy is very simple," he says. "I get the finest grapes available and do as little as possible during the natural process to bring out every characteristic they have to offer."  Wines to be tasted are the 98 Merlot, 99 Merlot, 99 Cabernet Sauvignon and the 2000 Syrah. $10 gets you in and gets you a Spiegelau Wine Glass to take home. Call or E-mail to RSVP

      Gallery Walk In Shoppe "Holiday"Tasting

      Friday December 6th. 7-9pm

      The Holiday 's are here and what a great time to taste some great value wines for entertaining.  Jeffrey will taste you through great priced wines for holiday entertaining. Wines to be tasted are: Monchhof Estate Riesling, Domaine Ostertag Pinot Blanc, Castle Rock Pinot Noir, Hill of Content Old Vines Grenache Shiraz, Grimaldi Barbera and Blockhedia Zinfandel.

      $10 gets you in and gets you a Spiegelau Wine Glass to take home. Call or E-mail to RSVP

      jeffrey wolfe

      jeffrey@...

      WOLFE'S WINE SHOPPE

      124 miracle mile