Fw: Special Weather Discussion Aug 7 2010 930pm Sat

  • Skywarn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010

      PBGFL DISC/TROP
      Special Weather Discussion
      Palm Beach County, Central - South  FL
      910 P.M. EDT Saturday August 7, 2010

      Use my discussion as supplemental input or information along
      with official discussions.

      Center of attention is old frontal boundary north Florida extends
      into the Atlantic. Off the tail end in the Atlantic a disturbance
      looks to develop and move toward our area. Lightning data from
      my station triangulating with Orlando station shows a fair
      amount of lightning. This system could become a weak low Sunday and
      move Southwest toward our area. Eventually move into the Southeast
      Gulf next few days.. Sometimes we get tropical systems to develop
      from these old fronts..in any case our dry spell with heat and sun
      will break to heavy downpours at times with storms at anytime into
      the early new work week..

      Stay tuned to the latest discussion on this potential disturbance
      that will effect our area..possible flooding in thunderstorm activity
      especially daytime over land and along atlantic coast with gusty wins
      overnight tonite right into the new work week Monday and
      Tuesday

      PK