Fwd: TheTorahandMore.net Portal

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <alex@...> wrote:

      Dear Members,

      Due to some recent hacking and security issues activity with
      TheTorahandMore.net Portal, the website will be changed to hopefully a
      more secure one. Currently, I am replacing the actual content and
      appearance of the website. The way it looks now is just a bookmark for
      what's actually to be there, not necessarily what it will look like.
      If anybody has any ideas on how to make it more secure, I would
      greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter.

      Thank You,

      Alex
      alex@...
      http://www.thetorahandmore.net