Great afternoon at Sterling... Wind was very up & down & more challenging with the waves (maybe some up to 5 ft), but a lot of fun...especially riding email@example.com
Anyone considering Sterling, could be good with NNE wind; likely somewhere between Monroe & Toledo light: Toledo Light 2 | Wind, Weather & Forecastrpk100@sbcglobal.net
Long Lake Road to O.L. road - turn left, kinda south and west. There is a DNR boat launch before you get to Pontiac Trail. ... From: Vince v_fong@...clewlessone
Includes some good weather links for local wind conditions and forecasts
This list is a way for our local windsurf community to communicate with each other when we are not hanging out at the beach.
- Apr 16, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.