A high pressure system will push into Huron Thursday and although the latest model shows it weaker than previous cycles, it could still kick up usable N windmillardberry
Friday's early AM models show the coming storm tracking a little more north so strong wind and storms should extend into southern Huron Saturday and be verymillardberry
Pat Holman, from Ontario, may have left his Nobile kite skim board at Lexington last Friday. If anyone locates it, please contact me. The board has his name onmillardberry
Includes some good weather links for local wind conditions and forecasts
This list is a way for our local windsurf community to communicate with each other when we are not hanging out at the beach.
- Apr 16, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.