Welcome

  • Hailey, Charles E
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 6:34 PM
      Welcome to Windsurfing in Michigan.

      This web site and email distribution list is a resource us local windsurfers
      can use to communicate to each other when we are not on the beach. Topics
      could include where to go, When to go, the wind you missed yesterday.
      Local events, happenings, and trip plans.

      Hear of a good weather forecast - share it here!

      Check it out, and add your two cents worth. Share this web site with any
      windsurfing friends you have!

      I hope you enjoy it!

      Charles
      P.S. You can view messages on the web site, have individual messages mailed
      to you, or if that gets too busy, you can have a daily digest of email
      mailed to ya.

      Send email to the group distribution at:
      MiWindsurf@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: MiWindsurf-subscribe@yahoogroups.com