Chance of NE wind Sunday.

  • Millard S. Berry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2011

      A new model just rolling out shows a decent low pressure system leaving our area Sunday early AM dragging a NE flow across the southeast lakes. WindAlert believes it will be sailable on south Huron, St. Clair and west Erie . It definitely is worth watching. The next possible wind event may come in a S flow Wednesday, but it looks marginal in the longer range model.

                              Millard Berry

    • Michael Gallagher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2011
        Cool!   I asked my wife to reschedule her work so that Sunday is open.