Left assault 12meter bag and pumps on grass Sat May 1st

  • v_fong
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      Bummer, had a brain fart and left my liquid force 12m kiteboard bag and pump on the grass today. When I went back for it after 6pm it was taken. Someone on rollerblades took it, said one of the people hanging out. Office is closed so I don't know if it was turned in. Incase some picked it up. Call me at 586-362-9820

      Thanks,

      Vince