for Miwindsurf

  • Milton Booker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2007

      Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
      Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for others
      When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.
      Let not the sun go down upon your wrath. [Ephesians 4:26]
      He that is discontented in one place will seldom be content in another.
      Pleasure can be supported by an illusion but happiness rests upon truth.
      There are two kinds of light -- the glow that illumines, and the glare that obscures.
      The truest greatness lies in being kind, the truest wisdom in a happy mind.
      To talk goodness is not good... only to do it is.
      To hate fatigues.
      If there be no enemy there's no fight. If no fight, no victory and if no victory there is no crown.
      There are two things that will be believed of any man whatsoever, and one of them is that he has taken to drink.
      To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind, and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor.