Looking for kids to windsurf

  • carolynboersma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      I am the USWA Jr Director, and we are trying to promote more kids in the
      sport- does anyone know MI kids who windsurf, or programs we can get WS
      into? Seeking suggestions here....with Nate Sidall the new USWA Exec
      Director (which moves the USWA office to Mi...) and myself (I live in Grand
      HAven) I think we can make Mich the top area for junior windsurfing with a
      little help. If anyone has any contact suggestions, I am taking them,.....Thanks
      all!
      Carolyn
    • Hailey, Charles E
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
        I was just going to suggest that you contact Nate...