Reposted Orosco formerly Martinez formerly Cardenas update

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2013
      Orosco, EdwardSaltado Hidalgo, Chihuahua Mexico Haplogroup G2-L91 rare haplogroup subclade found in Otzi the Iceman and documented here Living Relatives of Ötzi the Iceman Mummy Found in Austria. Otzi was a Neolithic Farmer buried in Ice for over 5K years. See these YDNA 15 marker match(es) to 1 of 1407 United States [Hispanic American] in this - YHRD database search. See this 22 of 24 YDNA match to a Marin from the Yucatan in Mexico and two 21 of 24 marker matches to Germany in this (log in first then click the following link) - Sorenson database search. Oldest Ydna ancestor - Adelido Orosco (then Martinez) b1871. I changed my last name to Cardenas in 1993, but my paternal family name is Martinez. Prior to that is, my great-great-grandfather changed his last name to Martinez from Orosco. Email Edward Cardenas

      Orosco Surname - DYS Markers
      ParticipantO
      3
      9
      3
      3
      9
      0

      1
      9
      3
      9
      1
      3
      8
      5
      3
      8
      5
      4
      2
      6
      3
      8
      8
      4
      3
      9
      3
      8
      9
      -
      1
      3
      9
      2
      3
      8
      9
      -
      2
      4
      5
      8
      4
      5
      9
      4
      5
      9
      4
      5
      5
      4
      5
      4
      4
      4
      7
      4
      3
      7
      4
      4
      8
      4
      4
      9
      4
      6
      4
      4
      6
      4
      4
      6
      4
      4
      6
      4
      RepostOrosco, EdwardCaucasus - G2-L9114221510131511121213113120090911112316212811131414

    • josiett3
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2013

        Edward,  while traveling in Italy last year we stopped to see this exhibit in Bolzano........I was blown away!  I remember looking at him through the glass window of the room he was encased in and wondering if there could possibly be any descendants still around......It was an amazing experience!

        More information can be found at:   http://www.iceman.it/en/the-iceman-at-the-museum

        Be sure to watch the little video!

        Josie Trevino Trevino