Which of Cameroon's peoples have members of haplogroup A00?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2013
      Group,
      there is still a lot to discover when it comes to human ancestry and citizen scientists like you and I are very integral in this research.

      Recently the Y dna haplogroup tree was shaken up at the root with the discovery of a new haplogroup from a sample of an African American. This discovery was make in the Haplogroup A project at FTDNA by a project admin.

      Please consider joining us in this effort to discover more about the earliest origin of anatomically modern humans Ydna line.

      You don't have to be on facebook or twitter to contribute. You need only register with the website for a secured contribution.