Found Cousins this weekend through both Family Finder and Relative Finder

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2013
      For those interested in the accuracy of these predictions I can now say I found a verified 4th cousin on 23andme.com's Relative Finder utility.
      We share 6 segments and 1.44 percent which is a predicted 2nd or 3rd cousin.

      My Family Finder cousin is predicted 3rd to 5th cousin but we haven't had a chance to compare notes but the family names around our common ancestor and geography match up.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2013
        Sorry, correction the relationship is 2nd cousin twice removed so equivalent to 3rd cousin.
        Gary