Re: [MexicoDNAProject] New Ynclan Results Posted

  • Jose rodriguez
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
      My wife and I took the DNA test and these are some of the results.
      Paternal Haplogroup Qia3a; Maternal Halogroup A2.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
          Hello Jose,

          I would suggest letting me post your results to the project page
          ( http://members.tripod.com/~GaryFelix/index63.htm) with detailed information. The posting would have your haplogroup and 12 to 25 marker results along with geographical information. You can post to Ysearch automatically on your YDNA Matches page at the bottom after you run a search. If you have done so please pass along your Ysearch ID and I can link it to the ysearch button by your name on the project page. Otherwise I can do it for you and Y search will email your password and user ID.

          Please let me know the following:
          The migration pattern of your surname line.
          Your earliest surname line ancestor and the year they were born as well as where they were born.
          Any family mysteries you are looking to solve?

          If you choose to post with your information I will research your Y-DNA and compare it to the latest research and add any matches to your comment section on our project page. The more markers the more accurate the analysis.

          If anyone else with ancestry through Mexico for the line they have tested, would like to post please let me know the above information and I will research and post your results.

          Sincerely,
          Gary Felix
          Genealogy of Mexico Surname Project Administrator

          --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Jose rodriguez <cirenio2003@...> wrote:

          > My wife and I took the DNA test and these are some of the results.
          > Paternal Haplogroup Qia3a; Maternal Halogroup A2.

        • Danny Borquez
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 16, 2013
            Hi Gary,

             Have you posted my results?

            Danny Borquez

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 16, 2013
              Hi Danny,
              yes your information has been posted for quite a while now. You should have gotten an email from me after the posting.

              --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Danny Borquez <danny_borquez@...> wrote:

              > Hi Gary,
              >
              >  Have you posted my results?
              >
              > Danny Borquez

            • Danny Borquez
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 16, 2013
                The reason I asked is, I don't remember the email not saying I didn't get it but all my info with the 37 and 67 upgrades was just updated in the past couple of weeks because I had never done it and my family finder results just came through recently. I've seen the results you've been posting and I don't ever remember seeing anything like that, just making sure I haven't missed something.

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 17, 2013
                  Danny,
                  I only post up to 25 markers on the website. Any additional markers can be posted on Ysearch.

                  If anyone would like me to link their Ysearch results next to their name on the website, let me know.

                  Saludos
                  Gary