Hiram Jacques

  • Jaime Avila
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
      Whos is this guy?  Cut him off.

      --
      THX!

      aime Avila
    • Gregory Pisano
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013

        This is a hack job.  I have it blocked.  I would not open any of its attachments.

        Gregory Pisaño

        (805) 748-5502

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
          Hello Jaime,
          Hiram is a good member of our group as I have been in correspondence with him in the past.

          It appears his email has been hacked and I will email him to request he change his email password.

          I have had this happen to me and it is regretful.

          Anytime our group sees these kinds of messages with basically just a link and misspelled words we should not open the link and if we do we need only change our email password to correct this so it does not happen again.