Re: R1b-Z214 TEST 3

  • Peggy Deras
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2013
      In this response I copied and pasted all of the previous messages in this thread.

      Peggy

      Tue Aug 6, 2013 11:04 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

      "Danny Borquez" danny_borquez

      Hi Joel,
        The answer I got about the + and - on the Geno  2 raw data is ( which is not indicated) " you have to look up the negative / ancestral value for each SNP to know whether you are positive / derived or not" and " some values in the raw data are not reporting correctly such as Z262 which is falsely reporting positive for everyone". So, as you can tell, I started not knowing too much and every question just brings up another question.
      I don't know how common it is but I'm also R-Z212 on my paternal line.

      Danny

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2013
        In this message I logged on to our Yahoo Group and Replied to the message there. The entire thread was automatically attached.

        Peggy