Re: [MexicoDNAProject] dna

  • Teddi Montes
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 4, 2013
      Oquitoa???  What a coincidence.  Can I call you?

      Teddi

      On Aug 4, 2013, at 8:18 PM, Gregory Pisano wrote:

      Teddi - Got Miranda's on my paternal grandmothers side, all from Sonora. Miranda is my father's mother's maiden name, all from around Oquitoa.  I have some info on them if you want to discuss off-line. Phone and email below. You referring to Guevavi near the Az border?

      Gregory Pisaño

      (805) 748-5502

      goyosan1@...