Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Re: other areas

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 31, 2013
      Hello Michael,
      R1b-P312
      is the western branch of where this marker was born and starts to branch out as seen in the R1b haplotree:

      U106 appears as a parallel branch in the tree and corresponds to the early movement of migrants from the east after the last glacial Maximum just like the western branch of P312 with both branches converging in the North Sea area of Europe which was land at the time and is referred to as doggerland. R1b-P312 leaves descendants from Spain to Scandanavia for the most part and these descendants leave their own markers away from the origin but still in Western Europe.

      Gary