Funari/Furnari

  • idiganthro1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      Trying to find out information about a Funari/Furnari family in San Antonio, TX in the mid-60s or history of this surname in general. May have been Mexican/Italian (possibly husband was Italian, wife was Mexican, but not certain).

      I'm an adoptee who recently found out through FTDNA that my biological father was probably Mexican or part Mexican. Not looking for any reunions, just looking for information and history. I'd been told he was Italian with a name similar to "Forney."