Glad to know about this Group

  • crispinrendon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
      I have posted Genetic DNA reports online in the past and sent links to people in my genealogy address book. As a result people respond to me with questions and information that would probably be better presented to a group. I am thinking this group is just what I need.

      Crispin Rendon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
        Welcome Crispin,
        over on the left we can post files, photos, and anything related to Mexican genealogy or origins.

        I will be going through my files and posting as time permits.

        Best,
        Gary