Books wanted

  • earthchild_marie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
      Judios-en-Taxco Joel F. Peres of Chandler AZ USA requested help finding this book. Joel, have you tried requesting it thru inter-library loan? There is a California University Library that has a lot of books unavailable anywhere else!
    • Joel Peres
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
        No I haven't tried them, I don't live in CA & I'm not a student so perhaps I erroneously presumed I was ineligible to use their resources?