Re: [MexicoDNAProject] New Barbosa Results Posted

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 12, 2013
      Hi Danny,
      reference this tree:
      since you are positive for many of the markers in the line between DF27 and your Z214 you can ignore being U106 which is the brother clade of R1b-P312.  What is significant is if you had a back mutation for a downstream marker of U106 as this would be very rare and also so recently in the tree.

      Sometimes an SNP can be ambiguous. I had a SNP go from Positive to Negative before by FTDNA's lab. This is documented on the I-M223 yahoo group
      I-M223@yahoogroups.com