Family Tree DNA

  • hrjoel3@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      Halo;

      I am Cherokee/Creek/English. I have been tested for Family Finder, mtDNA and YDNA. I have results for Family finder and mtDNA.

      My Family Finder with Family Tree DNA matched me with Rich Flores, Indian Mexican. My mtDNA matched me with Carlos Xavier Caballero Indian Mexican. Also, match with a Spaniard in Spain.

      Cherokees self removed themselves in early 1830's to now Texas and even Mexico to escape the US government.

      Are there any members who actually live in Mexico? Are there any members who are Indian Mexicans? Are there any members of a Tribal nation in the US or Mexico?

      My early ancestry are Tissie Womack 1780 and Little Terrapin 1820.

      I am an enrolled member of the Echota Cherokee Tribe of Alabama.