Re: New poll for MexicoDNAProject

  • Peggy Deras
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
      Can we please have polls in Spanish and English?
      The nuances don't necessarily translate well.

      Are you a genealogist?

      Only for curiosity
      I believe that if I like
      Occasional, but I insist on the topic
      Genealogist on the average
      I am a fan, I already did my studies ADN

      Peggy

    • Wonder Grannie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
        Answer to poll: Occasional but I insist on the topic. Only for curiosity
        and I already did my numerous DNA studies.
        Orfa L Salinas

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
          Hello Everyone,
          just to let everyone know that anyone can post a poll related to our topic and it appears someone has for which I am grateful. An English version is a good idea.

          Gary