Brito ancestry

  • earthchild_marie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2013
      I have a free ebook, BRITO BEGINNINGS, to share with anyone who wants a copy! I have been researching the Brito/Leon family for over ten years.
      My husband, Miguel Antonio Brito of Embudo NM USA, actually has Martin-Serrano DNA; so does his nephew. His cousin has Portuguese DNA... I just sent an article to SOMOS PRIMOS to publish as a series in Aug/Sept/Oct: Tracing the Brito/de Leon family north to Santa Fe. It should be a good read for anyone interested in the people who came from Mexico City to Santa Fe in the 1600/1700 timeframe...
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2013
        The book can be posted to the Files section on the left of this page or you can send it to me and I will add it.

        Thanks,
        Gary

        --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, "earthchild_marie" <earthchild_marie@...> wrote:

        > I have a free ebook, BRITO BEGINNINGS, to share with anyone who wants a copy! I have been researching the Brito/Leon family for over ten years.
        > My husband, Miguel Antonio Brito of Embudo NM USA, actually has Martin-Serrano DNA; so does his nephew. His cousin has Portuguese DNA... I just sent an article to SOMOS PRIMOS to publish as a series in Aug/Sept/Oct: Tracing the Brito/de Leon family north to Santa Fe. It should be a good read for anyone interested in the people who came from Mexico City to Santa Fe in the 1600/1700 timeframe...

      • Joel Peres
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12, 2013
          Cheers everyone! If anyone has this book for sale or knows where I can get it, please let me know. I'm ok w/ a word doc version or a pdf.  I've been chasing it for a few months:
          Saludos!
          Joel F Peres
          Chandler, AZ

          On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:59 PM, garyf@... <garyf@...> wrote:

          The book can be posted to the Files section on the left of this page or you can send it to me and I will add it.

          Thanks,
          Gary

          --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, "earthchild_marie" <earthchild_marie@...> wrote:

          > I have a free ebook, BRITO BEGINNINGS, to share with anyone who wants a copy! I have been researching the Brito/Leon family for over ten years.
          > My husband, Miguel Antonio Brito of Embudo NM USA, actually has Martin-Serrano DNA; so does his nephew. His cousin has Portuguese DNA... I just sent an article to SOMOS PRIMOS to publish as a series in Aug/Sept/Oct: Tracing the Brito/de Leon family north to Santa Fe. It should be a good read for anyone interested in the people who came from Mexico City to Santa Fe in the 1600/1700 timeframe...

        • fcflores13
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2013
            --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, "earthchild_marie" <earthchild_marie@...> wrote:

            > I have a free ebook, BRITO BEGINNINGS, to share with anyone who wants a copy! I have been researching the Brito/Leon family for over ten years.
            > My husband, Miguel Antonio Brito of Embudo NM USA, actually has Martin-Serrano DNA; so does his nephew. His cousin has Portuguese DNA... I just sent an article to SOMOS PRIMOS to publish as a series in Aug/Sept/Oct: Tracing the Brito/de Leon family north to Santa Fe. It should be a good read for anyone interested in the people who came from Mexico City to Santa Fe in the 1600/1700 timeframe...

            Hello "earthchild_marie,"
            I would very much appreciate a copy of your free eBook, "BRITO BEGINNINGS." My maternal and paternal families are both from New Mexico from day one and I also have Brito and Leon families in my family tree. I am sure this book will be an interesting read, thank you for sharing.
            Best wishes,
            Frank (fcflores13@...)
          • earthchild_marie
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 15, 2013

               Frank Flores:  You did not leave an email address!  This book is currently being serialized in www.SomosPrimos.com with one chapter a month.  I would like you to email me at Earthchild_Marie@... so that I can help you with your Brito/Leon ancestry.

              ---In mexicodnaproject@yahoogroups.com, <fcflores13@...> wrote:

              --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, "earthchild_marie" <earthchild_marie@...> wrote:

              > I have a free ebook, BRITO BEGINNINGS, to share with anyone who wants a copy! I have been researching the Brito/Leon family for over ten years.
              > My husband, Miguel Antonio Brito of Embudo NM USA, actually has Martin-Serrano DNA; so does his nephew. His cousin has Portuguese DNA... I just sent an article to SOMOS PRIMOS to publish as a series in Aug/Sept/Oct: Tracing the Brito/de Leon family north to Santa Fe. It should be a good read for anyone interested in the people who came from Mexico City to Santa Fe in the 1600/1700 timeframe...

              Hello "earthchild_marie,"
              I would very much appreciate a copy of your free eBook, "BRITO BEGINNINGS." My maternal and paternal families are both from New Mexico from day one and I also have Brito and Leon families in my family tree. I am sure this book will be an interesting read, thank you for sharing.
              Best wishes,
              Frank (fcflores13@...)
            • JOEL SR
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 15, 2013
                Marie:

                Do you know if Frank Flores is related to Richard Flores? If yes. Please give me his email address or give him my email address. Richard Flores is my cousin and is a Mexican Indian.

                Joel K. Harris, Sr., Ph.D.
                 Frank Flores:  You did not leave an email address!  This book is currently being serialized in http://www.somosprimos.com/ with one chapter a month.  I would like you to email me at Earthchild_Marie@... so that I can help you with your Brito/Leon ancestry.