First Post

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2013
      Hello Everyone,
      for several years we had a forum on Ybase that was shut down several years ago. FTDNA bought the site but deleted the content. We had several thousand posts in this forum.

      This new group provides us with a means of communicating the progress of the search for our ancestors.

      Gary Felix
      Mexico DNA Project Admin.
      6/10/13
    • fcflores13
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
        --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, "garyf@..." <garyf@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone,
        > for several years we had a forum on Ybase that was shut down several years ago. FTDNA bought the site but deleted the content. We had several thousand posts in this forum.
        >
        > This new group provides us with a means of communicating the progress of the search for our ancestors.
        >
        > Gary Felix
        > Mexico DNA Project Admin.
        > 6/10/13

        Hi Gary and Robert, It's good to hear from you both and I'm happy to see our Mexico DNA Project back and running.

        I'm not sure if I have shared, in the past, all my YDNA and mtDNA information including my family tree GED file with the MexicoDNA Project. If not, I would be more than happy to share whatever is missing and/or needed. I'm also planning to have additional/updated tests run (Y-DNA 67 to 111 and Family Finder).

        I do have a question, before I place an order, would I be entitled to a reduced price when I order a test kit as a member of the MexicoDNA Project.

        Un abrazo y buena suerte,
        Frank (fcflores13@...)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
          Hi Frank,
          good to hear from you.

          You ask a very good question and as fTDNA pricing has been reduced substationally recently I don't have an answer so I am contacting FTDNA on this.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
            Frank,
            here is the Project pricing:
            Y-DNA12
            More info... ORDER NOW $49.00
            Y-DNA25
            More info... ORDER NOW $124.00
            Y-DNA37
            More info... ORDER NOW $149.00
            Y-DNA67
            More info... ORDER NOW $238.00
            Y-DNA111
            More info... ORDER NOW $339.00

            mtDNAPlus
            More info... ORDER NOW $49.00
            mtFullSequence
            More info... ORDER NOW was $269.00 now $199.00

            Family Finder
            More info... ORDER NOW was $289.00 now $199.00

            Family Finder + Y-DNA12
            More info... ORDER NOW was $338.00 now $248.00
            Family Finder + Y-DNA67
            More info... ORDER NOW was $527.00 now $437.00
            Y-DNA67 + mtFullSequence
            More info... ORDER NOW was $518.00 now $437.00
            Y-DNA37+mtDNAPlus
            More info... ORDER NOW $198.00
            Family Finder + Y-DNA37
            More info... ORDER NOW was $438.00 now $348.00
            Family Finder + mtDNAPlus
            More info... ORDER NOW was $338.00 now $248.00
            Family Finder + mtFullSequence
            More info... ORDER NOW was $559.00 now $398.00
            Y-DNA37+mtFullSequence
            More info... ORDER NOW was $438.00 now $348.00

            Regular Pricing from FTDNA i:
            Y-DNA12
            More info... ORDER NOW $49.00
            Y-DNA37
            More info... ORDER NOW $169.00
            Y-DNA67
            More info... ORDER NOW $268.00
            Y-DNA111
            More info... ORDER NOW $359.00

            mtDNAPlus
            More info... ORDER NOW $49.00
            mtFullSequence
            More info... ORDER NOW was $289.00 now $199.00

            Family Finder
            More info... ORDER NOW was $289.00 now $199.00

            Family Finder + Y-DNA12
            More info... ORDER NOW was $338.00 now $248.00
            Family Finder + Y-DNA67
            More info... ORDER NOW was $557.00 now $467.00
            Y-DNA67 + mtFullSequence
            More info... ORDER NOW was $557.00 now $467.00
            Y-DNA37+mtDNAPlus
            More info... ORDER NOW $218.00
            Family Finder + Y-DNA37
            More info... ORDER NOW was $458.00 now $368.00
            Family Finder + mtDNAPlus
            More info... ORDER NOW was $338.00 now $248.00
            Family Finder + mtFullSequence
            More info... ORDER NOW was $578.00 now $398.00
            Y-DNA37+mtFullSequence