916Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Re: Ancient human genomes suggest three ancestral populations for present-day Europe

  • JOEL SR
    Jan 3, 2014
      Marie:

      The main problem is the population in the gene pool. How many individuals are proven to be "Cherokee" in the gene pool, population. No chain of custody to prove who had there DNA extracted and what is the lab protocol after receiving the DNA sample through the total process to the final report.

      Lastly, what is the error rate by the lab? How many false positives or incorrect finding are made?
      What third party has certified the lab for credentialing. Is the lab and staff certified and do the they have a license to practice?

      I think there is a statement by FTDNA on the population referenced as mostly South American, acquired general information, but no current tribal, 2000, federal or state tribes.

      I am working on a project with Troy University, where I had played football in 1963. see copied.

      I have a Skype conference with Dr. Eske Willerslve for some time this month on doing research to coordinate with the male child found in Mal'ta.

      I presently did not think any lab findings that did not employ a chain of custody will be valuable in objective research. There is no objective proof who had the DNA extracted and the chain of custody from start to finished product is valid.

      We are seeking from a general population to a specific outcome, inductive to deductive reasoning.

      Apple, oranges, grapes etc. if we mix them we get fruit drink. I do we know which one is apple or orange? How do we know who is Apache, Creek, Cherokee or even Indian or non-Indian NOW not 24000 years ago?

      It is getting late I have my daily route to run on Friday. I will get back with you later this evening.

      Check with Donald N. Yates, he is an enrolled Echota Cherokee member as well. He has a website. Cherokee Consultant DNA or call him at 1-888-806-2588. Don can answer your questions. He did my DNA and I am probably Native American based on no H haplotypes without Old World exact matches and only instanced in the New World could just as well be considered Native American.

      Dr. Harris—Happy New Year! I will  begin work on this immediately and have someone call you either Monday or Tuesday. What is a good time to call you?

      Regards, Tom

      Tom Davis, Executive Assistant to the Chancellor
      334-670-3981 (office)
      334-268-9981 (cell)