914Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Re: Ancient human genomes suggest three ancestral populations for present-day Europe

  • earthchild_marie
    Jan 2, 2014

      Joel, I am also related to a woman who tested at 23&Me.  According to our paper trail, we are 3rd cousins 1 time removed.  She and I are descendants of Thomas Carter and Fannie Maise of Polk county TN in the late 1800's.  I asked her to share her genome with me but she said she had to talk with her grandfather and that was before Christmas,  At present, I am inputting sources and names from the Liddell book.  Also there is another Carter on the GuionMiller Rejects page on facebook that i am related to....Some of the Carters left NC/TN/GA/AL in the 1820's and moved to IN and KS....I am collecting relatives!!!  but not very many of them have had their DNA tested.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic