902Re: Hope for a cure for the Holidays

    Dec 27, 2013
      Joel Sr.,
      environmental factors effect everyone to a certain extent. Genetic factors leave us more or less susceptible to certain malady's. If we know the effects our genetics is having on us we may be able to counter these effects.

      It appears from the paper that a tribe in Brazil have the most Euro from this Siberian sample at about 38 percent. This would reflect most on the first population to enter the Americas.

      Gary

      --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, JOEL SR <hrjoel3@...> wrote:

      > What has the affect on type II diabetes been from our "modern Diet"?
      >
      > What affect does being overweight, 50 plus pounds, have on type II diabetes?
      >
      > What positive affects have been from returning to a diet with minimal processed food been on type II diabetes?
      >
      > Has anyone done any additional follow up on Dr. Willerslev's  findings from Mal'ta? A dual origin for Native Americans? Y DNA hg R, brother to hg Q and mt DNA U sister to C?
      >
      > Mexicans with Y DNA R?
      >
      > Dr. Willerslev is interested in doing snip chips from our tribe. 20 per clan, 7 clans.
      > Will follow up in January 2014.
      > Any comments and suggestions?
      >

      > Joel K. Harris, Sr., Ph.D.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic