856Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Re: Native Americans Have Deep Ancestry in Europe

    Nov 9, 2013
      Joel SR.,
      R lines separated by more than 20 k years would have very different STR's. Are there genetic outliers within your group? We have one Asian R line found also in the Med. But it is very rare.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 9, 2013, at 5:04 PM, JOEL SR <hrjoel3@...> wrote:

      Gary:

      It appears to me that some aspects of his research/information was misquoted or worded incorrectly by the press.
       "I would like to state though that it's unfortunately some information has spread to the press already as a lot of what has been written is simply wrong." The information will be available when Nature is sold in the open market.

      However, I am with the opinion Eske will clarify his findings with me after the official publication by Nature

      I had sent him information related to the Echota Cherokee Tribe as to how all tribal members are related to each other in a family, possible, DNA. How sampling the tribes DNA, YDNA, mtDNA and autosomal could be done scientifically.

      The ancient origin of DNA for Native Americans with the current tribal DNA, 2013, actually proves or demonstrates.

      I think the Mexico DNA Project can now match similar as our tribal DNA. YDNA R.

      You have a referral to the website for Dr. Yates and the Cherokee DNA Phase II.

      Joel