836Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Re: Who runs the Archivo Historico del Arquidiocesano de Monterrey, Nuevo Leon?

  • Edward Romero
    Oct 29, 2013
      Miguel, I ran across another phone #, address and fax #.
      Phone # (8) 345-2466
      Fax #      345-3557
      Address: Apartado 7
                     Zuazua 1100
                     64000 Monterey, Nuevo Leon,Mex.
      Miguel, do not get discouraged with the Customer Service in Mexico, I have had numerous contacts advise me how poor it is. Also their Postal Service is extremely SLOW. I have written numerous letters and have only received a few replies. I would try the Fax Number.  Good Luck Ed

      On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:26 PM, MigStep <migstep@...> wrote:

      Thank you Ed. I will try these numbers.

      Miguel Angel

      --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Edward Romero <itsmeed20@...> wrote:

      > Miguel, this is what I located on Google Search.
      > Archivo Historico del Arquidiocensano de Monterey, Nuevo Leon
      > Address:   Arista 230 Sur Central Mty
      >                  Montrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
      > Phone:      1158-2576
      >
      > Also:         Zuazua #1100 Sur Centro
      >                  Monterey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (seems to be Director)
      > Phone:      1158-2450
      >
      > If this does not solve your problem, contact me and I will try another source.  Have a good day.  Ed
      >

      > On Monday, October 28, 2013 7:45 PM, MigStep <migstep@...> wrote:
      >

      > I have. Several times but with no luck. Each time I call, I am told to make a trip to Mexico and look for myself. They are not very helpful at all.
      >
      > --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Edward Romero <itsmeed20@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Look them up on the internet or look for a phone # on line and ask them. Ed
      > >

      > > On Monday, October 28, 2013 5:31 PM, MigStep <migstep@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi there.
      > >
      > > I know this might be a repetitive question but who is now running the Archivo Historico del Arquidiocesano de Monterrey, Nuevo Leon? I know that two nuns run or used to run the archives but I think they are either gone or have been replaced. I need to get someone to search the archives for a marriage record that is incomplete in the microfilms from the LDS site. I am hoping someone might have a name and possibly a phone number that I can call.
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > > Miguel Angel

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic