825Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Who runs the Archivo Historico del Arquidiocesano de Monterrey, Nuevo Leon?

  • Edward Romero
    Oct 28, 2013
      Look them up on the internet or look for a phone # on line and ask them. Ed

      On Monday, October 28, 2013 5:31 PM, MigStep <migstep@...> wrote:

      Hi there.

      I know this might be a repetitive question but who is now running the Archivo Historico del Arquidiocesano de Monterrey, Nuevo Leon? I know that two nuns run or used to run the archives but I think they are either gone or have been replaced. I need to get someone to search the archives for a marriage record that is incomplete in the microfilms from the LDS site. I am hoping someone might have a name and possibly a phone number that I can call.

      Thanks.
      Miguel Angel

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic