      From: GILBERT VILLERREAL <gvillerreal63@...>
      To: MexicoDNAProject <MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Oct 26, 2013 6:59 am
      Subject: Re: [MexicoDNAProject] RE: Family Finder results

      Thank you, that is the same Menchaca. Like I said I cannot document that he is the father. Will keep searching for more evidence.

      On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:29 PM, <sangerjaime@...> wrote:

      Google---- Hernandez, Andres-Texas State Historical Association.  In this disputed land grant in San Antonio Texas is mentioned a Luis Antonio Menchaca who also claimed ownership to the grant.  This may be a lead.  Andres Hernandez's wife, Maria Hoyos is my Tia 5th generations approximately!!

      Jaime Rendon Hernandez